About Titanium Rain

Thursday, June 12, 2008

One of those moments...

I was sitting at my drawing table a few nights ago, working on the pencils for issue 2 when it suddenly hit me... I REALLY love drawing. It's not like I didn't love drawing before. I've always loved drawing.. but suddenly... I don't know.. I got this amazing rush.

Have you ever had one of those moments where you just get a sudden renewed feeling of... warmth and happiness from doing something that you love? It was like that. I don't know. It's kinda hard to describe... but I just got this incredible rush and for the last few days I've been feeling like a kid again. I just can't wait to get home and hop on my computer and work on the next piece.

I've never had this before... It's just... odd... but cool.

-Kat

No comments: